High stakes meetings require high stakes planning and execution.
Productive Teamwork, International will help you get the most value out of your meetings.
We have years of experience in organizing and executing critical sessions in such areas as:
- Strategic planning: We have processes, exercises and electronic templates to quickly move a team through the development of a shared vision and mission and onto the critical goals, objectives, measures and actions required to move the organization forward.
- Project launch: Clearly framing complex projects and succinctly defining a clear path forward will help ensure that your projects meet the objectives defined by the key stakeholders.
- Requirements planning: Whether it's a new system or process design, making a buy vs. build decision, or choosing among the confusing array of options available by competing vendors, we can help you define your criteria, evaluate the alternatives and make the right decisions in a timely manner.
- Risk Assessment Workshop: Evaluate the risks likely to be faced by your project or organization. By involving the right group of stakeholders to the workshop, you'll be able to get a 360-degree view of the potential risks, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Best Practice Workshops / Multi-Company Idea exchanges: Learn from the best! Whether it's the "best in class" in your own organization or ideas from others in your industry, an Best Practices Workshop is a great way to put those great ideas into action. We'll use meeting productivity software to help you organize those ideas, and apply them to your organization.